PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
RONSON DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT SP. Z O.O.
AND RONSON GROUP COMPANIES
1. What does this Policy describe?
– identifies the types of personal data we collect;
– explains how and why we collect and use your personal data;
– explains when and why we will share personal information with other entities; and
– explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal information.
We want it to be clear to you whether this Policy also covers how we process your personal information. The Policy applies if:
– you are a Candidate, i.e. you are participating in a recruitment;
– you are a Potential Purchaser of the Premises, i.e. you use the website www.ronson.pl (Website) and the forms contained therein, make inquiries through real estate portals or contact us about an offer in any way;
– you are a Premises Buyer, i.e. you are purchasing an apartment or premises, or a Premises Buyer’s Representative, i.e. you are representing a Premises Buyer;
– you are a Contractor, i.e. you provide any products or services to us, or a Representative of a Contractor, i.e. you represent such entity.
We process your personal data in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“GDPR“) and other applicable data protection laws that supplement and/or implement the GDPR.
2. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your data is Ronson Development Management sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Komisji Edukacji NaGDPRwej 57, 02-797 Warsaw, and if you are the Purchaser of the Premises or its Representative, the controller of your data is also the Ronson Group company with which you enter into the development agreement or the premises sales agreement (collectively, the “Data Controller“, “Ronson“, “we“).
In matters related to the processing of your personal data, you may contact us by mail or e-mail.
In order to increase the level of protection of personal data, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This function is performed by Paweł Latkowski. You can contact our DPO at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What information do we collect about you?
If you are a Candidate, we collect information contained in your application documents, provided to us during interviews, email exchanges and meetings. These include, in particular, your name, contact information, information about your education, work experience, qualifications, language skills and interests.
If you are a Potential Purchaser of the Premises, we collect information provided to us through forms on the Website and recorded during your use of the Website, as well as information provided to us through other forms of contact. These include, in particular, your first name, last name, contact information: e-mail address or telephone number, and IP address.
If you are the Purchaser of the Premises or the Representative of the Purchaser of the Premises, we collect information provided to us in the documents you send us, in the course of conversations, e-mail exchanges and meetings, including, in particular, information necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract. This may include, in particular, your name, surname, residential address, PESEL, ID card number, bank account number.
If you are a Contractor or Contractor’s Representative, we collect information provided to us via contact forms, during conversations, email exchanges, meetings. This may include, in particular, your name, surname, registered office address, tax identification number, REGON number, contact details, position, data concerning the entity you represent, data needed for us to conclude a contract with this entity, if necessary for this purpose. Your data may also be provided to us by the entity you represent both before and in the course of cooperation with us.
4. For what purpose and on what basis do we process your data?
If you are a Candidate, we process your personal data:
- with your consent (as long as it is a valid and effective basis for processing) (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) for purposes related to the recruitment process;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, i.e. for internal administration, security purposes, as well as the legal handling of possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
If you are a Potential Purchaser of the Premises, we process your personal data:
- with your consent (provided that it is a valid and effective basis for processing) (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services, including the products and services of Ronson Group entities;
- for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and other Ronson Group entities (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), e.g. when creating compilations, analyses, statistics, reports, marketing research, planning the development of our offer or products, for security purposes, and when necessary to carry out marketing activities not carried out on the basis of consent.
If you are the Purchaser of the Premises or the Representative of the Purchaser of the Premises, we process your personal data:
- for the purpose of entering into and performing the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- in order to perform legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and other Ronson Group entities (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), i.e. in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract, for the purposes of claims, for administrative, statistical, reporting purposes, as well as direct marketing of products and services of the Data Controller and Ronson Group companies.
If you are a Contractor or Contractor’s Representative, we process your personal data:
- for the purpose of entering into and performing a contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- in order to perform legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and other Ronson Group entities (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), i.e. in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract, for the purposes of claims, for administrative, statistical, reporting purposes.
5. To whom we share your data
When it is necessary for the purposes for which we process your data, we may provide your data to:
- entities entitled to receive them under the law (e.g. law enforcement agencies, supervisory authorities, etc.);
- entities that process personal data on our behalf, i.e. companies that provide certain services to us, the performance of which involves the processing of personal data. e.g. subcontractors, entities operating our IT systems or providing us with ICT tools, entities providing us with accounting, consulting, advisory, marketing or recruitment services;
- to other entities that are part of the Ronson Group to which we belong, i.e. entities with capital ties to Ronson Development SE of Warsaw.
6. How long we keep your information
If you are a Candidate, we will retain your data until the end of the recruitment process and, if you have consented to its processing in future recruitment processes, for the longest time until you withdraw your consent.
If you are a Potential Purchaser of the Premises, we store your data for as long as it is useful for marketing purposes, the longest until you withdraw your consent or object to the data processing.
If you are a Premises Purchaser or a Premises Purchaser’s Representative, we store your data for as long as we are required to do so by law and for the period specified by legal provisions concerning limitations of claims.
If you are a Contractor or Contractor’s Representative, we keep your data for as long as we are required to do so by law and for the period specified by legal provisions concerning limitations of claims.
7. What rights you have
In exercising your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, you may direct the following requests to us:
- if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time; however, please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing we performed on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal;
- you may request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data;
- you can exercise your right to portability of your personal data, i.e. request that we obtain your data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, and you can also request that we send the data directly to another data controller if we process it by automated means based on your prior consent;
- you may request that we correct your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to your particular situation, you can object to the processing of your personal data if we process it citing our legitimate legal interest; you can also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- in cases prescribed by law – e.g. if your data is outdated, redundant, processed unlawfully, or if you have withdrawn your consent to its processing (where consent was the basis for such processing) or successfully objected to the processing of your personal data – you may request the erasure of your personal data;
- you may also request restriction of data processing for the period of time we are processing your objection or request regarding the correctness of your personal data, the lawfulness of the processing of your data or our legitimate interest, or if the data is needed by you to establish, assert or defend claims.
To exercise the above rights, contact us by mail or email at email@example.com. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whenever you consider that our processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Do you have to give us your data
If you are a Candidate, the data you provide is completely voluntary, however, without providing it, we will not be able to consider your candidacy in the ongoing recruitments.
If you are a Potential Purchaser of the Premises, the data you provide is completely voluntary, but without it we will not be able to use the marketing contact form, present you with an offer and conduct other marketing activities.
If you are the Purchaser of the Premises or the Representative of the Purchaser of the Premises, the data you provide is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and business relationship. If you are a Purchaser’s Representative, you have not provided us with your data personally, it has been provided to us by the entity you represent, or it comes from publicly available sources.
If you are a Contractor or Contractor’s Representative, providing your data is necessary to conclude a contract and maintain business relations. If you are a Contractor’s Representative, you have not provided us with your data personally, they were given to us by the entity you represent, or they come from publicly available sources.
1. Cookies and other monitoring technologies: Definition
A “cookie” is a text file that a Web site sends to a visitor’s computer or other device connected to the Internet to identify the visitor’s browser, or to store information or settings in the Web browser. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which it was sent, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique identifier.
When you use our network services, we and others (such as advertising networks) may obtain information about you about your use of the network, your use of the network over time, and your use of sites operated by third parties.
Monitoring technologies may be permanent (i.e., the files remain on your computer or device until you delete them) or session-based (i.e., the files remain only until you close your browser).
In particular, our site uses the following types of cookies:
3. Setting and deleting cookies
In your browser settings, you can block the receipt of cookies or set your browser so that every time you receive a cookie you will be notified.
Keep in mind, however, that blocking cookies completely may prevent you from using all the features of our site.
Below are links to resources showing how you can specify the conditions for storing or accessing cookies using the settings of the most popular web browsers
– Internet Explorer
Alternatively, you can also visit http://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/jak-wylaczyc-pliki-cookies/, which provides comprehensive information on how to disable cookies on your browser or device, as well as more general information on cookies. You can find information on how to remove cookies from your cell phone in your phone’s manual. You can also opt out of receiving cookies.
Please note that restricting the ability to receive cookies may affect the functionality of the site.
Due to the multitude of technological solutions, it is not possible to post precise guidelines on how to determine the conditions for storing or accessing cookies through the settings of all available telecommunications terminal devices and software installed on that device. Nevertheless, in most cases, you should go to “Tools” or “Settings” and there find the section responsible for configuring cookie settings or for managing your privacy while browsing the Internet. Detailed information is usually provided by the manufacturer of the device or browser in question in the user manual or on their website.
4. Server logs
Information about certain Users’ behavior is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may include:
– time of arrival of the request,
– time of sending the response,
– the name of the client’s station – identification implemented by the http protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the site was accessed through a link,
– information about the user’s browser,
– information about the IP address.
These data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site and are used only for server administration purposes.