“Operating performance in 2018 will be similar to that generated in 2017” – a video commentary
In a commentary for Inwestorzy.tv, Rami Geris, Ronson Development’s Management Board Member and Chief Financial Officer, presents the Company’s results generated in 2017 and plans for 2018.
The material includes information about the following issues:
- achievement of plans adopted for 2017,
- number of units sold and delivered to customers,
- reported financial and economic performance, explaining the differences between them and the impact of non-recurring events,
- lower costs of sales and marketing and lower general administrative expenses,
- plans for 2018, including the “magic of the number 800”,
- process of moving the Company’s head office from the Netherlands to Poland.